Ski Iso-Syöte and you get a family retreat with lots of beginners hills for all ages to enjoy. This Southerly ski resort has tree-lined run and is one Finland's biggest skiing & snowboarding destinations.
When you ski Iso-Syöte ski resort you actually get two resorts that have been merged together to create one of the largest ski resorts in Northern Finland. Made of log cabins to add to the cosy feel of the local village towns, it's Northerly location (although very Southerly part of Finland) means the gentle slopes get dusted with snow regularly. Fairly easy to access too.
On the slopes
The majority of the Iso-Syöte ski resort slopes are gentle in nature although long which is why a good 80% of the slopes are for beginning skiers with the remaining 20% designed for intermediate runs. Given this fact, it can be a great place to head to if you are just learning how to ski or want to take a lazy ski holiday in a lovely scenic location.
The longest run in the area is 1.2km and the top of the highest peak is only 1414 feet which is unthreatening for those who are just beginning to get comfortable on skis. Front slopes provide for relaxing long glides to the bottom and the free ride area allows for some fun drops on powder fresh and soft snow.
Off the slopes
Iso-Syöte ski resort is best known as a family holiday location thus it's off the slopes activity is more laid back then in other Finnish ski villages. Although there are a few different restaurants to choose from nightclubs and bars are not the main stay of the area.
Instead, you may enjoy taking in the nature centre and health club while not on the slope or enjoying the local souvenir shops that surround the area. For parents who want a little time on their own there is a nursery at the resort to allow you a chance to slip off to the slopes for a few hours together.
Find great deals online with Iso-Syöte ski holidays from leading ski operators and agents. Enjoy this great ski area and resort and this winter get your skiing and snowboarding holiday organised early!
Iso-Syöte Ski Holidays
There are always cheap ski packages for ski holidays in Iso-Syöte you just need to look at some of the leading operators like Thomas Cook, Neilson or Crystal on a regular basis. Of course, if you have no time to sort your own holidays out, then click the 'TailorMade' tab to let us do the hard work.
Search online for Iso-Syöte ski chalets whether you are looking for self catered or catered. Ranging from small 4 or 6 person ski chalets to 30+ giants, you can find some great deals online for ski chalets in Iso-Syöte via GoSki.co.uk. So why not browse our listings below and book yourself a great winter holiday now.
If you're wanting to find Iso-Syöte apartments for a ski and snowboard holiday this winter, then why not let GoSki.co.uk help. Compare aparthotels in Iso-Syöte as well as a wide range of apartments in Iso-Syöte from basic through to luxury. Check out location and facilities and when you are happy, book online to get the best deals.
This season, Iso-Syöte hotels could provide your ideal accommodation for skiing or boarding in Iso-Syöte. When you want to find the right ski hotel, GoSki.co.uk can help you compare leading Iso-Syöte hotels so that you can find the right one for your needs.
Whether you are after budget, luxury or a boutique ski hotel in Iso-Syöte start your search now. Make sure that this winter you get a great deal on Iso-Syöte hotels and book early to ensure maximum availability.
Finding airport transfers to Iso-Syöte is fairly easy! But finding good value ones can be a lot more tricky. Whether private hire or group ski transfer by bus, either way you want to ensure you can book your seat at the bnest price.
Airport Transfers to Iso-Syöte
To book Iso-Syöte airport transfers online, simply compare a few of the options for taxis, small minibuses or large coaches (where available) and then book youir ski transfer early. Check your ski chalet doesn't offer this service - it may be a lot cheaper and more convenient.
Compare Iso-Syöte ski schools and then book or reserve your ski and snowboard lessons before you arrive in resort! Reserve your spaces in group or private lessons in Iso-Syöte so saving yourself a lot of hassles!
Ski Schools in Iso-Syöte
Whether you want to have ski lessons or snowboard lessons, most Iso-Syöte ski schools offer a wide range of options including half day lessons, private or group lessons. Use GoSki.co.uk to find out more.